Here are ways Americans are coping:
- Moving closer to work/school http://promo.realestate.yahoo.com/one-way-to-handle-gas-prices:-move.html
- Hypermiling (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermiling)
- Buying a fuel-efficient vehicle
- Using scooters, bicycles, etc.
- Utilizing public transportation
- Driving less http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/18/driving.cutbacks/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
How are you dealing with fuel prices? Do you think the Houston area needs improved access to public transportation? Please tell me about the transportation options in your home country.