Oh the glorious winter break is almost upon us. I plan on sitting in my pajamas, watching movies, and relaxing. The semester was quite busy - paper upon paper and endless amounts of research and reading.
What do you plan on doing? Please share!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Looking to plan your holiday season? There are many things to do around Houston during the break if you plan to be in town:
- The Nutcracker Ballet www.houstonballet.org
- Lights in the Heights http://www.woodland-heights.org/events/lith/default.htm
- Yuletide at Bayou Bend http://www.mfah.org/bayoubend/home.asp?par1=1&par2=1&par3=1&par4=1&par5=1&par6=1&par7=¤tPage=
- S.H.A.P.E. Kwanzaa Celebration http://www.shape.org/Kwanzaa.asp
- Festival of Lights at Moody Gardens http://www.moodygardens.com/Seasonal_Fun/Festival_of_Lights/
- Jewish Community Center's Bagel Ball http://www.jcchouston.org/index.php?src=gendocs&ref=Jewish%20Singles%20%26%20Young%20Adults&category=Young%20Adults&PHPSESSID=ce0b9a365640543e8da0e9cc47142ddf
- Season of Sharing: Ramadan http://www.cmhouston.org/en/cev/371